Yoga!!

Got something else other than Roller Derby you want to tell us about? Got a business or event? Promote it here!

Yoga!!

Postby Lucid Scream » Thu May 10, 2018 6:39 am

Hey everybody!

In case you hadn’t already seen me spamming Facebook with info on my new yoga business I thought I’d post here as well

From Monday I’m offering vinyasa flow yoga classes in Dalry. 7-8pm (at the media education space, 183 Dalry road). The classes will be suitable for everyone so even if you’ve never yoga’d before you’re welcome to come along.

I can’t emphasise enough how beneficial yoga is to compliment other sports. I came to yoga due to a chronic leg issue which stopped me skating and I’m now almost pain free and much healthier and stronger in general.

And the benefits are not only physical, there will be some focus on breathing and meditation/ mindfulness which is hugely helpful for maintaining a level head in competitive sports.

I’m offering a discounted rate for you guys so it’s only £6 per hour. Have look at my FB page lucid yoga Edinburgh and please get in touch if you’ve any questions or want the book a place. I’ve some spare mats too if you need to borrow one.

https://m.facebook.com/LucidYogaEdinburgh/

Namaste!

Scream
Lucid Scream

Re: Yoga!!

Postby Temple of Doom » Thu May 10, 2018 1:47 pm

:gbanana: :gbanana: :gbanana:

This looks great Scream!
All Star Co-Captain, Coach

[ She / Her ]
Temple of Doom

Return to Shameless Self Promo