If you've got something nice to say...

Feel free to talk everything new member related here - newbies, this is your space!

Re: If you've got something nice to say...

Postby Pukeahontas » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Massive well done to everyone at FMS today! Everyone looked great by the end. Also thanks again to Bullet, the WOWLs, refs and of course the NSC for organising!

I think I'll stick around....... :gbanana: :gbanana:

All Star Reserves Captain

SKS101 Coach
Cherry Bomber
Pukeahontas

Postby BA Humbug » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Thanks to the Fresh Meaters, new inters and extra helper NSOers who came along on Friday. :gbanana:
Especially those of you who hadn't intended NSOing but were loured in by Andy :o
TaP Co-Spokesy
Skate Skills 101, Inters & Ancillary wheel co-ordinator, Dual membership co-ordinator
BA Humbug

Postby BA Humbug » Sun May 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Well done to our Skate Skills 101 taster dudes. These guys were ARRGmazing, so enthusiastic and pretty darn good on their skates too! :gmhappy:
Hope to see everyone in the Skate Skills 101 programme at the end of May.
Big thank you to everyone who helped out and made it a great experience for these guys :D
TaP Co-Spokesy
Skate Skills 101, Inters & Ancillary wheel co-ordinator, Dual membership co-ordinator
BA Humbug

Postby MJJ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:16 pm

SK101 were amazing today! We laid a track, did laps, and really kicked ass at transitions and getting so close to backwards crossing over!

Well done!
Communications/Sponsorship
I do the newsletters, sometimes coach, create sponsorship things, and am the AS Team Manager.
MJJ

Postby Gory Gilmore » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:44 pm

MJJ wrote:SK101 were amazing today! We laid a track, did laps, and really kicked ass at transitions and getting so close to backwards crossing over!

Well done!

Agreed, Sunday was really great - thanks for coaching MJ! You'll be pleased to hear we progressed to backwards crossovers last night and most of us (not me, haha) seemed to be nailing it! :gbanana:
Usually found on my arse at SKS101 Where you lead, I will follow
Gory Gilmore

Previous

Return to New Members Chat!