If you've got something nice to say...

Feel free to talk everything new member related here - newbies, this is your space!

Re: If you've got something nice to say...

Postby Pukeahontas » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Massive well done to everyone at FMS today! Everyone looked great by the end. Also thanks again to Bullet, the WOWLs, refs and of course the NSC for organising!

I think I'll stick around....... :gbanana: :gbanana:

All Star Reserves Bench Coach
Pukeahontas

Postby BA Humbug » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Thanks to the Fresh Meaters, new inters and extra helper NSOers who came along on Friday. :gbanana:
Especially those of you who hadn't intended NSOing but were loured in by Andy :o
TaP Co-Spokesy
Skate Skills 101, Inters & Ancillary wheel co-ordinator, Dual membership co-ordinator
BA Humbug

Postby BA Humbug » Sun May 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Well done to our Skate Skills 101 taster dudes. These guys were ARRGmazing, so enthusiastic and pretty darn good on their skates too! :gmhappy:
Hope to see everyone in the Skate Skills 101 programme at the end of May.
Big thank you to everyone who helped out and made it a great experience for these guys :D
TaP Co-Spokesy
Skate Skills 101, Inters & Ancillary wheel co-ordinator, Dual membership co-ordinator
BA Humbug

Postby MJJ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:16 pm

SK101 were amazing today! We laid a track, did laps, and really kicked ass at transitions and getting so close to backwards crossing over!

Well done!
Sponsorship/LeadARRGs
I sometimes coach, create sponsorship things, and am the AS Team Manager.
MJJ

Postby Gory Gilmore » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:44 pm

MJJ wrote:SK101 were amazing today! We laid a track, did laps, and really kicked ass at transitions and getting so close to backwards crossing over!

Well done!

Agreed, Sunday was really great - thanks for coaching MJ! You'll be pleased to hear we progressed to backwards crossovers last night and most of us (not me, haha) seemed to be nailing it! :gbanana:
SKS101 - seasoned meat, nae fresh anymore but nae rancid Where you lead, I will follow
Gory Gilmore

Postby Beardylocks » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Just a quick shout out to the veritable army of NSO's we had tonight and the skaters for being generally awesome with the official timeouts we were calling to go over things.
Baby Zebra
Beardylocks

Postby Lilo and Stitches » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:34 pm

thanks to Carla and Mags and Rosie (and anyone else I missed off) for making the trek out to ref Team Scotland vs ARRG yesterday! Derby stops for no EASter!
All Stars Captain
Coach
Bout Planners
Lilo and Stitches

Previous

Return to New Members Chat!